Tuesday, March 31, 2009

As promised, here are the pictures of the girls and "the belly".




This is the bottom baby. They only got two pictures of her and 12 of her sister. : ( So I will only post one of each baby to make it fair. : ) She has her arm next to her face because she is waving at us. : )



This is the top baby. She really likes to kick me in in the ribs. But, even if it hurts sometimes I really like it when she kicks and moves around. If you look closely you can see the other babies' leg at the top of the picture just above the head.




And here are both babies in the same photo. One of the babies is on her side so you can see her body.




Well...here is my belly picture. I am definitely getting big but I will be getting a lot bigger so you ain't seen nothing yet. A lot of people think that I look small when they find out I am having twins.
Well that's all for now.


No comments: