Wednesday, July 21, 2010





As usual it has been a very long time since the last post. A lot has happened since the last post, which if you know us you already know what happened. But just for kicks and giggles here is a quick recap.

Tim got laid off from McCarthy Building Companies in February and we moved up to Billings, MT to live with my parents. I started working at a pizza company here and Tim has been the stay-at-home daddy ever since. Tim had an interview last week up in Kalispell, MT so we might be making another change in the near future.
In the months since my last post the girls turned 1. Here are some pictures of their birthday cakes.

Mollie just dug in.
Before they ate the cake. Mariah is mesmerized

The front of the cakes.

I did a better job on Mollie's than on Mariah's...but, oh well.


This is how they ended up after eating their cakes. They did much better than Abram did.

These are just some cute pictures I took recently. This was the first time I had ever put any rubberbands in the girls hair and I was surprised at how cute it was.


I don't know what Mariah is doing with her lips.

Mollie is pretty cute in this one.

Mariah hardly every gives dirty looks so I think she is just tired in this picture.
I love this picture of Abram. He is the sweetest little boy.
Since we moved to Montana Abram's speech has improved 100%. He is always talking. I think that he is still a little bit behind and when he is around strangers he hardly talks so hopefully he will get over that someday. He likes to count things and LOVES the movie cars. He never liked tv before he was introduced to that movie and now that's all he wants to do. This past weekend when Tim was out of town he was a little clingy so if Tim gets this job up in Kalispell I think things will be a little rough for a while, but overall he excited to go to new places and be with new people.
Mollie and Mariah are both really big talkers. MUCH more than Abram was at their age. Mariah is walking and Mollie is just a few weeks behind her. They are still pretty small (at least compared to their brother). They still just barely weigh 20 lbs. (Abram weighed that much when he was 6 months old!). One thing that is really funny about Mollie is that she is the QUEEN of dirty looks. She is always scowling at somebody and you can tell that she is doing it on purpose. If I tell her she shouldn't be doing something she glares at me. Mariah on the other hand is just sensitive. If you scold her she just cries. Mollie is like "How dare you?" Mariah is like "That hurt my feelings!" Crazy how different they are.
Well, I am going to try to keep this updated a little bit better. Which could mean just about anything since I still had my Christmas background up! But I will do better. I will have to let everyone know if Tim gets that job in Kalispell.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

We can't wait to see you all. I can't believe how big the girls look since we saw them in Conrad. I'm very excited for them to interact with Emery. I'm sure Joseph will just adore hanging out with Abram again. Can't wait til August!

Heather said...

I was excited to see more pictures! You have such cute kids! Keep us posted for sure on if Tim gets the job he wants! I'm crossing my fingers for you for sure!